Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Bois D'Arc Creek on E0190 in Ponca City
- Ponca City, Kay County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.73833, -97.11167 (decimal degrees)
36°44'18" N, 97°06'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/668599/4067507 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ponca City
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 255460000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29128 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com