Doe Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Doe Creek on N3180 Rd.
- Kay County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 92.5 ft.
Deck width: 26.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.85667, -97.33667 (decimal degrees)
36°51'24" N, 97°20'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/648280/4080263 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 238960000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29163 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 12, 2008: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Crossing updated.