Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over an unnamed creek on N3320
- Kay County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 11.2 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.78500, -97.08500 (decimal degrees)
36°47'06" N, 97°05'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/670876/4072732 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 023710000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29160 (Bridgehunter.com ID)