Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Coon Creek on 3634C
- Kay County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.71000, -96.98333 (decimal degrees)
36°42'36" N, 96°58'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/680124/4064597 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Charley Creek West
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 122860000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29138 (Bridgehunter.com ID)