Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Rock Creek on E1810
- Johnston County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1918
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.39000, -96.80333 (decimal degrees)
34°23'24" N, 96°48'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/701943/3807586 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mill Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 006300000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29107 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com