Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Brushy Creek on N3630 in Milburn
- Johnston County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.23500, -96.54833 (decimal degrees)
34°14'06" N, 96°32'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/725806/3790931 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 030270000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29103 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2009)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com