Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Beaver Creek on OK 5 in Waurika
- Jefferson County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 140.1 ft.
Total length: 347.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.21667, -98.05000 (decimal degrees)
34°13'00" N, 98°02'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/587508/3786587 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Waurika West
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 040730000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29088 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 32.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)