Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Mud Creek on US 70
- Jefferson County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 2001
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 240.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.15833, -97.66000 (decimal degrees)
34°09'30" N, 97°39'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/623520/3780522 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ringling NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 255800000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29093 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com