Sandy Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Sandy Creek on N1860
- Jackson County, Oklahoma
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 130.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.42667, -99.63833 (decimal degrees)
34°25'36" N, 99°38'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/441347/3809650 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 094650000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29081 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2008)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 10, 2019: Updated by Nathan Holth: Demolished.