Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Bitter Creek on E1600
- Jackson County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
Span length: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.69583, -99.38194 (decimal degrees)
34°41'45" N, 99°22'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/465044/3839471 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 057630000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29085 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com