Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Turkey Creek on OK 6
- Jackson County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933; rehabilitated 1961
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 348.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.53500, -99.48000 (decimal degrees)
34°32'06" N, 99°28'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/455952/3821582 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 040740000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29083 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2011)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com