Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Gypsum Creek on N1930
- Jackson County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Span length: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.52000, -99.52667 (decimal degrees)
34°31'12" N, 99°31'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/451661/3819940 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Prairie Hill
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 024590000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29084 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com