Redoubt Creek Bridge
This bridge, according to James Leonard of Buffalo, OK, has been moved to Doby Springs Park, 9 miles west of Buffalo. The city owns this park, and he assisted in its relocation. Doby Springs Park is the site of the ghost town of the same name.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Redoubt Creek on E0030
- Harper County, Oklahoma
- Moved in 2004 to Doby Springs Park
- Built 1908; replaced 2004
- - Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Half-hip Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 58.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 000850000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29051 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 30, 2011: Updated by Wes Kinsler: Updated type & builder