Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over a branch of Sand Creek on N1950
- Harper County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.67333, -99.54667 (decimal degrees)
36°40'24" N, 99°32'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/451152/4058774 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Supply NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 004890000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29052 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com