UP - Salt Fork Arkansas River Bridge
The 1973 RI track chart seems to have omitted one of the timber approaches in its listing for this bridge. The current bridge has had the timber approaches replaced by pre-cast concrete stringers.
Total length is approximate.
- Warren through truss bridge over Salt Fork Arkansas River on Union Pacific Railroad
- Grant County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad (MKT; Katy)
- Oklahoma, Kansas & Texas Railroad (OKT)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Bridge Details ca. 1973
1 Sp. 200' Subdivided Warren Through Truss
3 Sp. 100' Deck Plate Girder
1 Sp. 14' Ballasted Deck Pile Trestle
Source: RI track chart
Length of largest span: 200.0 ft.
Total length: 528.0 ft.
- Also called
- RI - Salt Fork Arkansas River Bridge
RI Br. #3024
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.69459, -97.79641 (decimal degrees)
36°41'41" N, 97°47'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/607519/4061668 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pond Creek
- Inventory number
- BH 74151 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 21, 2016: Added by Dylan VanAntwerp
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com