Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Pond Creek on N3057
- Grant County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 81.0 ft.
Total length: 163.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.67250, -97.55694 (decimal degrees)
36°40'21" N, 97°33'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/627768/4060512 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 094940000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29026 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Sufficiency rating: 31.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com