Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wild Horse Creek on E0260
- Grant County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 124.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.63667, -97.78000 (decimal degrees)
36°38'12" N, 97°46'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/609067/4055260 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pond Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 094540000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29043 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com