Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sand Creek on E0180
- Grant County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 94.1 ft.
Total length: 99.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.75333, -98.00833 (decimal degrees)
36°45'12" N, 98°00'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/588520/4067967 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sand Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 093910000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29034 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2013)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com