Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sand Creek on 2712C
- Grant County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.88333, -98.03000 (decimal degrees)
36°52'60" N, 98°01'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/586439/4082369 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 093500000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29033 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com