Wagon Creek Bridge
Inspection photo taken 12/8/2008 showing removed bridge (on left) & closed roadway
BH Photo #155945
This bridge is (was) located on the County line between Grant & Alfalfa Counties.
- Pony truss bridge over Wagon Creek on N2750
- Grant County, Oklahoma, and Alfalfa County, Oklahoma
- This bridge was removed by the County to be replaced with a new bridge.
- Built 1915
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 50.8 ft.
Total length: 52.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.71104, -98.10992 (decimal degrees)
36°42'40" N, 98°06'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/579495/4063187 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 004210000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29042 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2008)
- Sufficiency rating: 18.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 22, 2010: Updated by Gary Hines: Location, status, year lost,
- Gary Hines - ghines [at] odot [dot] org