Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Osage Creek on N2920
- Grant County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 155.5 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.73194, -97.80389 (decimal degrees)
36°43'55" N, 97°48'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/606849/4065773 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pond Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 031930000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29024 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Sufficiency rating: 34 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com