Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Osage Creek on Old US 81
- Grant County, Oklahoma
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 96.1 ft.
Total length: 97.4 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.72385, -97.80169 (decimal degrees)
36°43'26" N, 97°48'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/607007/4064907 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pond Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 031290000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29039 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Sufficiency rating: 27 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com