Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sand Creek on OK 132
- Grant County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 2000
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 54.5 ft.
Total length: 161.4 ft.
Deck width: 39.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.88528, -98.03750 (decimal degrees)
36°53'07" N, 98°02'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/585845/4082363 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 258190000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29036 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com