Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Crooked Creek on N2820
- Grant County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1998
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 109.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.87444, -97.98361 (decimal degrees)
36°52'28" N, 97°59'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/590602/4082042 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 247240000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29019 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2014)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com