Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sand Creek on N2800
- Grant County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1960
- Pony truss
Span length: 83.0 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.86472, -98.01944 (decimal degrees)
36°51'53" N, 98°01'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/587500/4080346 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sand Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 150460000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29035 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com