Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Little Washita River on 2622C in Ninnekah
- Grady County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 94.2 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.94944, -97.93444 (decimal degrees)
34°56'58" N, 97°56'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/598149/3868765 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 031420000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28998 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com