Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over East Elm Creek on E1370
- Grady County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.02944, -97.83194 (decimal degrees)
35°01'46" N, 97°49'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/606728/3876995 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 031080000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28995 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com