Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Little Washita River on N2837
- Grady County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925; rehabilitated 1950
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 129.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.94667, -97.93889 (decimal degrees)
34°56'48" N, 97°56'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/595735/3866706 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 016150000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28997 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com