Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Little Washita River on 2652C
- Grady County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1956
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 121.1 ft.
Total length: 243.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.89000, -98.00500 (decimal degrees)
34°53'24" N, 98°00'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/590918/3861296 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 136740000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29000 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 23.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)