Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Rush Creek on 2548C
- Garvin County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Through truss
Span length: 149.0 ft.
Total length: 149.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.71639, -97.55444 (decimal degrees)
34°42'59" N, 97°33'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/631563/3841823 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 094760000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28976 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com