Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Washington Creek on E1530
- Garvin County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.79667, -97.21000 (decimal degrees)
34°47'48" N, 97°12'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/663752/3851954 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Byars SW
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 093190000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28983 (Bridgehunter.com ID)