Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on E1580
- Garvin County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.72500, -97.37167 (decimal degrees)
34°43'30" N, 97°22'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/649090/3843754 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Elmore City NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 092400000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28980 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2008)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 23.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com