Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Walnut Creek on N3248
- Garvin County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 120.1 ft.
Total length: 228.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.67167, -97.23000 (decimal degrees)
34°40'18" N, 97°13'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/662167/3838058 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pauls Valley
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 232510000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28982 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 15.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com