Branch Red Rock Creek Bridge
At the time of its demolition, this was the only bridge built in Garfield County by Gno. Gilligan Construction Co. to have a builder's plaque. It is the only bridge listed in the 2007 survey to have a builder's plaque in the county.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Red Rock Creek on N3050
- Garfield County, Oklahoma
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Future prospects
- New bridge under construction when visited Dec. 29, 2011
- Built 1906
- - Jno. Gilligan Construction Co. of Falls City, Nebraska
- Half-hip Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.50950, -97.56843 (decimal degrees)
36°30'34" N, 97°34'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/628200/4041470 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lamont SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 000460000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28956 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2008)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 30, 2011: Updated by Wes Kinsler: Updated status, type, and builder information