RI - Little Deep Creek Bridge
Design details are as listed in RI track chart, and may not accurately reflect actual bridge design.
Total length is approximate
- Deck plate girder bridge over Little Deep Creek on closed/abandoned Farmrail (former RI)
- Custer County, Oklahoma
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- Farmrail Corporation (FMRC)
- 5 Panel Open Deck Pile Trestle
1 x 80' Deck plate girder
5 Panel Open Deck Pile Trestle
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 220.0 ft.
- Also called
- RI Bridge No. 558
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.54118, -98.63732 (decimal degrees)
35°32'28" N, 98°38'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/532875/3933121 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 80604 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 25, 2018: Added by Dylan VanAntwerp
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com