Polecat Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Rick Mattioni in October 2013
BH Photo #269315
Pin-connected through truss bridge with deck and approached removed.
- Abandoned through truss bridge over Polecat Creek on old alignment of Slick Rd.
- Kellyville, Creek County, Oklahoma
- Built c.1915, bypassed in 1965.
- Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.92173, -96.22576 (decimal degrees)
35°55'18" N, 96°13'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/750313/3978823 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 58585 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 23, 2017: New Street View added by Dave King
- October 28, 2013: Added by Rick Mattioni
- Rick Mattioni
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com