SLWC - Rock Creek Bridge
Built as the St Louis-San Francisco Ry (Frisco Line) now operated by the Stillwater Central
- Deck plate girder bridge over Rock Creek on Stillwater Central Ry (former Frisco Ry)
- Supalpa, Creek County, Oklahoma
- Built 1925
- - St. Louis-San Francisco Railway (SLSF; Frisco)
- Stillwater Central Railroad (SLWC)
- Older deck plate girder with modern concrete approaches. Probably replaced old timber approaches.
Length of largest span: 50.0 ft.
Total length: 250.0 ft.
- Also called
- Frisco - Rock Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.99402, -96.13662 (decimal degrees)
35°59'38" N, 96°08'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/758122/3987077 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 57821 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 1, 2013: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "St. Louis-San Francisco Railroad"