Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of East Cache Creek on N2640
- Cotton County, Oklahoma
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Span length: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.39367, -98.27883 (decimal degrees)
34°23'37" N, 98°16'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/566290/3806042 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Walters NE
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 008500000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28846 (Bridgehunter.com ID)