Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Gooden Creek on IRR N2690
- Cotton County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.45188, -98.19157 (decimal degrees)
34°27'07" N, 98°11'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/574252/3812349 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Temple NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 057140000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28848 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 52.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com