Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over a branch of West Cache Creek on IRR N2530
- Cotton County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.36500, -98.47000 (decimal degrees)
34°21'54" N, 98°28'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/548734/3802754 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 014430000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28847 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2012)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 33.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com