Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over West Cache Creek on OK 5A
- Cotton County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1958
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 203.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.27500, -98.38667 (decimal degrees)
34°16'30" N, 98°23'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/556457/3792818 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 141720000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28849 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com