Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Beaver Creek on IRR E1640
- Comanche County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1974
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.63667, -98.17167 (decimal degrees)
34°38'12" N, 98°10'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/575920/3833063 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 186990000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28820 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 23.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)