Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Blue Beaver Creek on IRR N2470, .7 mi. south and 9.3 mi. west of I-44
- Comanche County, Oklahoma
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1915; replaced 2001
- Pony truss
Span length: 98.1 ft.
Total length: 98.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.49667, -98.57333 (decimal degrees)
34°29'48" N, 98°34'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/539171/3817310 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- OK 16N2470E1730007 (Oklahoma off-system bridge number)
BH 40747 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 23.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1989)