BNSF R.R.-19th Street Bridge
- Steel stringer bridge over Se 19th Under on Bnsf R.R.
- Cleveland County, Oklahoma
- Unknown status
- Built 1920
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.31944, -97.48417 (decimal degrees)
35°19'10" N, 97°29'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/637787/3909523 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 008750000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 80276 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 1997)
- View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 27, 2018: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein