Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Rock Creek on N3180 in Norman
- Cleveland County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.26000, -97.33500 (decimal degrees)
35°15'36" N, 97°20'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/651459/3903147 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 061060000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28805 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 69.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)