Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Little River on FAU 9461 in Norman
- Cleveland County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 30.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.26861, -97.44111 (decimal degrees)
35°16'07" N, 97°26'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/641740/3903913 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 052740000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28804 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com