Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Branch Hickory Creek on E1980 in Ardmore
- Ardmore, Carter County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1998
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.14361, -97.16278 (decimal degrees)
34°08'37" N, 97°09'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/669337/3779572 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ardmore West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 256960000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28770 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com