Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Caddo Creek on N3190
- Carter County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1977
- Pony truss
Span length: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 21.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.30667, -97.31667 (decimal degrees)
34°18'24" N, 97°19'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/654899/3797442 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 193400000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28774 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 54.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)