RI - Deer Creek Bridge #4
Deer Creek has washed out the west approach fill and completely bypassed this bridge.
Total length is approximate
- Pony/through girder bridge on closed/abandoned Farmrail (former RI)
- Caddo County, Oklahoma
- Closed to all traffic, west approach washed out
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- Farmrail Corporation (FMRC)
- 1 x 80' Through Plate Girder
2 x 50' Deck Plate Girder
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 180.0 ft.
- Also called
- FMRC - Deer Creek Bridge
RI Bridge No. 5568
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.54732, -98.61602 (decimal degrees)
35°32'50" N, 98°36'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/534803/3933808 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 80601 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 25, 2018: Added by Dylan VanAntwerp
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com