Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over East Cache Creek on IRR E1430
- Caddo County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1960
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.94167, -98.59333 (decimal degrees)
34°56'30" N, 98°35'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/537135/3866649 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 092240000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28751 (Bridgehunter.com ID)